This thick, hearty Vegan Potato Soup is quick and easy to make using simple ingredients and very budget-friendly too. Enjoy it chunky as is, puree it until smooth and/ or get all fancy with toppings.
Who’s up for a bowl of comforting vegan potato soup packed with veggie goodness? Warming, satisfying and soothing – that is what all fall-centric and especially potato-centric comfort food should be like.
Whether it’s cold where you live or life has brought some downs that make you crave all the comfort food. This vegan potato soup is medicine for the soul. Super easy, hugely delicious and so filling you can have it as a main course. It’s amazing fresh but it’s even better the next day. So when you make this make lots and know you have some good eating ahead. It’s a great feeling.
I like to finish mine off with some crumbled vegan coconut, tofu, or tempeh bacon and a sprinkle of chives for a pop of colour!
MORE VEGAN SOUP RECIPES FOR THE SOUL
- Lentil Chili. GF
- Mushroom Chickpea Veggie Soup. GF
- IP Mushroom Wild Rice Soup. GF
- Japanese Veggie Curry. GF
- Instant Pot Lasagna Soup with Red lentils. – So Easy
- IP Potato Chickpea Soup. GF
- Tomato Soup with Tofu Croutons.
- Tortilla soup with red lentils. GF