Pumpkin Energy Balls are a fun vegan snack perfect for the cozy season. These snack bites are naturally sweetened, gluten-free, soy-free and the perfect healthy treat both kids and adults will love.
It’s getting to be that cozy time of year where candy, desserts and all the comfort food start showing up. I can pass on most store-bought candy, but a piece of my pumpkin pie or vegan pumpkin bread are things I look forward to all year and cannot say no to.
This is the time of year I also start stocking the fridge and freezer with healthy fall-tastic snacks and mini treats that taste like the fall desserts I so love. These Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls or Snack Bites are the perfect replacement for when I’m craving a slice of pie but really just one bite – not the whole slice.
These vegan pumpkin energy balls are packed with cozy pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and healthy nuts and seeds. So as you can imagine they’re also great as a pre or post-workout snack.
These should be stored in the fridge until you are ready to eat them. Keep them no longer than 3 hours at room temperature. You could, however, coat these in melted, tempered dark chocolate to make them less sticky to handle.
More Vegan Snacks
- Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites – When you want a blueberry muffin without baking.
- Carrot Cake Bites – They taste like Carrot Cake!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls with Rice Krispies– Cannot get any better than pb and choc
- Seedy Chocolate Snack Bars – no dates!
- Golden Sesame Balls – Because turmeric
- Mojito Energy Balls – so fresh and zesty!
Join Robinhood with my link and we’ll both get a free stock https://join.robinhood.com/antonih1183