Welcome to nightshade free recipes month! For the rest of January, you can learn what nightshade foods are, and how they affect the body. Plus, get four weeks of recipes and a new meal plan to help reduce inflammation!
We are SO excited to kick off 2021 with you! For several weeks now, we have been hinting at this month of anti-inflammatory, gluten free, nightshade free recipes and resources. This is our big reveal!
Here’s what we’ll be discussing briefly in this post:
Nightshade Free Recipes Month
Y’all, there is a lot of information coming up! It’s too much information to fit into just one post. So, we’ll cover each of these topics in more depth throughout the month:
SIGN UP to follow along!
Just CLICK HERE and leave your email address.
Nightshade foods are members of the Solanaceae family. There are nightshade vegetables, such as eggplant and peppers, as well as fruits such as tomatoes.
We will have a really helpful pinnable infographic for you in a couple of days; it’s a nightshade foods list.
It can be eye opening when you realize just how many nightshade foods you come into contact with on a daily basis!
Some are commonly known, like tomatoes and peppers. Others may surprise you, such as white potatoes and even tobacco!
The Effects of Inflammation on Health
Numerous medical and scientific studies show that our food choices directly affect our mental and physical health.
If those eating choices are good ones, it typically results in a better sense of well-being. For some people, nightshade foods cause body inflammation, which has a negative effect on their health.
Anti-inflammatory Gluten Free Meal Plans
Later in the month, we will talk about symptoms related to inflammation, as well as how to know if an anti-inflammatory diet meal plan is an option for you to consider.
In just a couple of days, we will release an ALL NEW anti inflammatory gluten free meal plan. Plus, there are nightshade free options for those of you who need them!
Community and Support
When a new year begins, some people make resolutions and/or set goals to improve their health in some way. If that’s a resolution of yours, we want to help!
We are here to support you in whatever way you need us. If you’re in need of moral support, let us help! We think the welcoming, no judgement zone of our Facebook community group may be a perfect fit for you.
But if delicious, easy to make recipes recipes to nourish your body are what you’re looking for, THIS is the place to be!
In addition to the new recipes that you have access to here, our Instagram page has stories, reels, and IGTV with recipe demos and ingredient shots that you won’t find here on the blog.
Nightshade Free Recipes
But right now, here are a few super easy anti-inflammatory, gluten free, nightshade free recipes to kick off the month. There is so much more to come, so please stay with us!
- Immunity Boosting Frozen Fruit Smoothies – The cold weather is no match for the power of this immunity boosting Cranberry Orange Smoothie!
- Turmeric Oven Scrambled Eggs – Turmeric is a great source of anti-inflammatory properties and it is SO delicious on scrambled eggs! Plus, you’ll skip the skillet and oven cook your eggs to perfection.
LUNCH / SNACKS
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Detox Broccoli Salad – This simple salad is packed with antioxidants and of course, there are no nightshades. Plus, there’s no mayo, so it’s a lighter, refreshing salad!
- No Bake Bites eBook– If you love energy-boosting snacks that also help reduce inflammation, you’ll love the recipes in this no-bake Bites eBook!
- Coconut Milk Chicken (Oven, Stove Top or Instant Pot) – This is a dairy-free and gluten-free marinated chicken recipe to make in an Instant Pot, oven, or on the stove top. A coconut milk marinade creates moist, delicious chicken! Be sure to follow the nightshade free option and omit the cayenne powder. Or simply replace cayenne with pink peppercorn to garnish!
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup (Vegan) – NOTE: Paprika is a nightshade, and it is one of the ingredients in this soup. If you have trouble tolerating nightshades, simply omit the paprika. The soup will still be delicious!
- Rosemary Citrus Baked Salmon (One Pan Meal) – This anti-inflammatory meal is ready in 20 minutes and packed full omegas and Vitamin C! A nourishing, Whole30 friendly, flavorful meal made without nightshades!
SAUCES AND CONDIMENTS
These anti-inflammatory sauces and condiments are staple ingredients that you’ll want on hand for nightshade free snacks, and to incorporate into other meals.
- Nomato Sauce– This tomato sauce alternative tastes so much like real marinara sauce, nobody except you will know that there are no tomatoes in it!
- Pickled Turnips (Pink Pickles) – There are a lot of benefits to fermented and pickled foods. These turnip pickles can help reduce inflammation AND they’re delicious with chicken shawarma! (The shawarma recipe is coming to the blog soon!)
- Cashew Cream Sauce – A multipurpose sauce that’s super easy to make, and healthy! Plus, you can make it sweet or savory. It’s definitely a great staple recipe to have handy!
Nightshade Free Recipes Coming Soon
Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of the recipes that we’ll be releasing this month!
Sign up for Nightshade Free Recipes
This will send all of this month’s recipes to your email inbox!
Alright my friends, here’s to a new year, new month, and NO nightshades! If you have questions, please feel free to comment below!
Join Robinhood with my link and we’ll both get a free stock https://join.robinhood.com/antonih1183
Save 25% off your first order on regularly priced items with code NEWPSP25 at PsPrint.com! Be sure to use the code NEWPSP25!
10% off Promotional Products! *Other restrictions may apply Be sure to use the code MD260!